Native World News

US releases second batch of government declassified UFO files

US releases second batch of government declassified UFO files

The United States’ Defence Department on Friday released asecond batchof previously classified files on alleged UFO sightings, including references to people reporting unexplained green orbs, discs. fireballs.

At theorderof US President Donald Trump, the first batch was made public on May 8. He is the latest president to release US government reports on unidentified flying objects. a disclosure process that began in the late 1970s.

Defence Secretary Pete Hegseth said the documents, photos. videos of what are officially known as “unidentified anomalous phenomena” had long fueled speculation.

“It’s time the American people see it for themselves,” he said in a statement.

One of the222 files releasedon Friday contains 116 pages ofdocumentationrelating to a series of reported sightings. investigations in a top-secret facility in Sandia, New Mexico, from 1948 to 1950.

“This file contains 209 sightings of ‘green orbs’, ‘discs’, and ‘fireballs’ reported near the military base,” the Defence Department said.

Experts said the first batch contained new videos of known sightings. gave no conclusive evidence of alien technology or extraterrestrial life.

Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/2002290/us-releases-second-batch-of-government-declassified-ufo-files

Discussion

Sign in to join the thread, react, and share images.