Native World News

US releases second batch of government declassified UFO files

US releases second batch of government declassified UFO files

One of 222 files released Friday includes 116 pages on reported sightings and investigations at Sandia, New Mexico

The United States Defence Department on Friday released a second batch of previously classified files on ​allegedUFO sightings, including references to ‌people reporting unexplained green orbs, discs. fireballs.

At the order of President Donald Trump, the firstbatch​was made public on May 8. ​He is the latest president to release ⁠US government reports on unidentified flying ​objects. a disclosure process that began in the ​late 1970s.

https://t.co/Aphnt9phiy

Defence Secretary Pete Hegseth said the documents, photos. videos of what are officially known as "unidentified ​anomalous phenomena" had long fueled speculation.

Read More:Pentagon releases 1st batch of declassified UFO files

"It's ​time the American people see it for themselves," he ‌said ⁠in a statement.

One of the 222 files released on Friday contains 116 pages of documentation relating to a series of reported ​sightings. investigations ​in ⁠a top-secret facility in Sandia, New Mexico, from 1948 to ​1950.

"This file contains 209 sightings of 'green ​orbs', 'discs', ⁠and 'fireballs' reported near the military base," the Defence Department said.

Experts said the first batch ⁠contained new ​videos of known sightings ​but gave no conclusive evidence of alien technology or ​extraterrestrial life.

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see ourComments FAQ

Source: https://tribune.com.pk/story/2609538/us-releases-second-batch-of-government-declassified-ufo-files

Discussion

Sign in to join the thread, react, and share images.